Simon Gifford, course instructor and co-founder of Mashauri welcomes you to the programme and explains what you can expect as you pass through the course.
By the end of the course, you will have selected a sound business idea to develop into a new venture.
“Sound” based on a wide scan of possibilities and then a selection made based on clear criteria.
- Based on your exposure to top entrepreneurs discussing their experiences, you will decide whether or not you wish to undertake the journey.
- You will set your overall purpose and goals for your new venture which can then be used to continually direct you in the process
- You will learn the right way to go about selecting a business concept and use this knowledge to select a new venture idea that is right for you, but also reflects the realities of the market.
- You will refine the idea and describe a first-cut estimate of the key elements of a value proposition including the problem being solved, customer segments, competitive offerings and market size.
- You will venture into the market and undertake an initial validation of the idea with real customers.
Welcome to the programme and best of luck.
CEO and co-founder of Mashauri