Simon Gifford, course instructor and co-founder of Mashauri welcomes you to the programme and explains what you can expect as you pass through the course.
By the end of the course, you will:
- understand what it takes to be an entrepreneur and control your own destiny
- have assessed your own ability to be an entrepreneur.
- have selected a sound business idea to develop into a new venture.
- Based on your exposure to top entrepreneurs discussing their experiences, you will decide whether or not you wish to undertake the journey.
- You will set your overall purpose and goals for your new venture which can then be used to continually direct you in the process
- You will learn the right way to go about selecting a business concept and use this knowledge to select a new venture idea that is right for you, but also reflects the realities of the market.
Welcome to the programme and best of luck.
CEO and co-founder of Mashauri
Destiny by Design created in conjunction with False Bay College’s Centre for Rapid Incubation