UWC Entrepreneurship Accelerated Excellence Program
The University of the Western Cape have designed an Accelerated Excellence Program for selected high achievement students based on first years students in 2017. The entrepreneur theme consists of a 3 day bootcamp that will be run in June 2018.
The outcome of this blended, 3 day bootcamp will be to give students an entrepreneurial mindset that differentiates them from others.
The project-based objectives of the bootcamp are:
- Within a multidisciplinary group, to create and develop a real venture up to a pre-agreed point
- To convincingly pitch your venture to a panel of experts
- To learn the right (lean) approach to designing and starting a business
- To apply this approach to other innovation processes (eg inside a corporate)
The resulting impact will be to contribute to students obtaining UWC’s 21st century graduate attributes of”
- Knowledge application
- Problem-solving capacity
- Pioneering attitude
- Entrepreneurial capacity for finding opportunities
- Creating livelihoods
- Acting for social good
No Reviews found for this course.