Do you want to start your own business – but don’t yet have a business idea?
Or you have a few ideas and cannot decide on the best one?
Then this programme is for you.
Many people have a strong urge to be an entrepreneur. The reasons are varied including “be my own boss”, “work when I want to”, “cannot find a normal job”, “want a second career”, “want to make a difference in the world”, “want to become a millionaire” ….
Whatever the reason, you need to start with an idea. If you are not one of the lucky ones who already have a clear concept, then this course will help you find an idea that intersects with your needs, competencies and market demand.
When you have finished this programme, you will have a clear idea as to what business you want to build that will have included some early verification. You will be ready for the next step where you build it into a clear value proposition for a specific market.
What’s more, you will have taken that first, all important step to being an owner of your own, successful business.
By the end of the course, you will have selected a sound business idea to develop into a new venture.
“Sound” based on a wide scan of possibilities and then a selection made based on clear criteria.
- Based on your exposure to top entrepreneurs discussing their experiences, you will decide whether or not you wish to undertake the journey.
- You will set your overall purpose and goals for your new venture which can then be used to continually direct you in the process
- You will learn the right way to go about selecting a business concept and use this knowledge to select a new venture idea that is right for you, but also reflects the realities of the market.
- You will refine the idea and describe a first-cut estimate of the key elements of a value proposition including the problem being solved, customer segments, competitive offerings and market size.
- You will venture into the market and undertake an initial validation of the idea with real customers.
No Reviews found for this course.